The newest version of the butterflyLogger open source data logger project has been released. This version adds the ability to strip out the display, joystick and menu code to leave more room for other code. This gives you a serial only interface and more logging options but you loose the ability to interacft with the logger without a terminal.
– New definitions in main.h to remove all the LCD, menu and joystick code for a serial only interface.
– Usart ‘H’ command to display a message on the LCD
– Usart ‘h’ command to print the data headers
– Changes to the makefile to produce smaller code with 4.3.0 compiler
– No longer need to comment out unused source files from the makefile as linker now removes unused code.
More information at http://brokentoaster.com/butterflylogger/